Inca One Gold Corp. (TSX-V: IO) is a Canadian based mineral processing company operating two fully permitted, gold ore processing facilities in Arequipa, Peru. Chala One SAC, the company’s first facility is a fully integrated, 150 tonne per day gold ore processing plant. Koricancha is the company’s newest gold ore processing facility, also a fully integrated, 350 tonne per day processing plant. Now in our 5th year of operations, Inca One has an established track record of production and sales from the servicing of government permitted small scale miners in Peru.
Company highlights include:
- First publicly traded gold processing company to complete permitting under Peru’s formalization legislation.
- Largest public trading processor in Peru with 450 TPD permitted capacity.
- Over US$75 million sales in 4+ years of operations.
- Experienced in house, full time management team and trustworthy Peruvian team.
- Ideally positioned for scale and growth.