- Minimize the potential impact of pollution on the environment.
- Promote biodiversity, conservation and sustainable natural resource management.
- Seek to limit emissions that contribute to climate change.
- Treat all employees fairly.
- Comply with applicable labour laws.
- Minimize negative social and economic impacts of land acquisitions and agribusiness operations.
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment.
- Promote community health, safety and security and adequate workforce housing.
- Promote higher standards of living and workforce advancement.
- Establish solid foundations for management and oversight.
- Structure the board to add value and oversight.
- Promote high standards of business integrity with ethical and responsible decision-making.
- Safeguard integrity in financial reporting and controls.
- Comply with applicable laws and make timely and balanced disclosures.
- Respect the rights of shareholders.
- Recognize and manage risk.